Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Apparently I do have it in me to post today, so I am posting.

I just got done looking at HIV+ children between the ages of 6 and 9 on the Reece's Rainbow website. My heart aches for every one of them.

For yes, despite all that is going on in Israel/Gaza, despite my constant worry and frequent breaks in my day to recite psalms, I still care about Reece's Rainbow. All children everywhere deserve safe and loving homes.

In terms of the Israel/Gaza conflict and my non-Jewish friends, some of them get it and some of them don't. "Charlotte" understands and is supportive completely; others not so much.

Regardless, I am scared for Israel. I am also scared to start the CHOP RND rehab program tomorrow. It will have good results, and I will most likely come out the other end feeling better than I've felt in a couple of years, but it is not going to be fun AT ALL.

If you are the type who prays, would you say a prayer for me, and one for Israel please? Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!