Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Jewish Adult

I am a Jewish adult.  Period, end of story.  I am a woman, but before all that, I am an adult.

So I wear a kippah, tallis, and tefillin.  So I (attempt to) pray three times a day.  So I revel in and grow my relationship with God.  This is not the Orthodox way, but it is my way, and I will not let anyone take it away from me.

Also, I have a new and very critical prayer need.  I cannot share because it involves a friend and I want her permission first, but this one is huge and serious.

Thank you to all those who read this blog, the public journal of one young lesbian Jew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!