Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I miss it...

It is crucial to me to pray in the mornings. I like to pray at other times of day as well, but my day just does not seem to start out right without morning prayers. The problem here is that my psych meds (henceforth known as "crazy pills") make me too sedated to get up on time. On school etc. days, I wake up without enough time to pray before I dash out the door; I days at home on break I literally just wake up too late.

Yesterday was the first (and so far only) day in a while that I have managed to get up, put on tallis and tefillin, and actually pray. And as I did I have thought, "I have missed this..."

"Doing Jewish" makes me feel so good. And I really do miss this time.

Darn crazy pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!