Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Friday, March 23, 2012

So here I am...

...sitting behind the circulation desk at my job at the library, just...well...sitting. I thought it might be a good time to update the blog.

First off, I started a new "prayer portfolio" for myself. I like to write prayers sometimes, and I had a special journal in which to do that, but I found myself leaving it behind and then not writing anything for fear of losing it. Looking around my room at home, I found a folder that opens at the top and has many pockets inside. I put some paper and a pen in the last pocket, and my "prayer portfolio" was ready to go. Problem solved! Now I can write a prayer anytime I want, and just save it to stick in my folder when I have access to it again. All my prayers for "Erin" go in the front most pocket.

Speaking of "Erin" (reecesrainbow.org, Russia, region 1), I have lately been feeling a major, and I mean MAJOR, urge to pray for her. I find myself praying multiple times a day, every waking moment, simple prayers as well as a formal letter to God. (As mentioned above, I find that my big prayers come out better if I write them down and read them aloud.)

I hope that nothing bad is happening to "my" little girl. My "sixth sense intuition" has been right about things like this in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if something big were, in fact, about to happen to her. Maybe she will find or family, or, depending on how you look at it, they will find her!

Regardless, she is in Russia, region 1; and I am in New Jersey, USA. I am not in a position to do any more for her than pray. I will, however, do that with full heart and soul.

As always, I urge you to join me in praying for "Erin", or better yet, sign up to be a Prayer Warrior yourself (reecesrainbow.org, Ways to Help, Prayer Warriors)! Every. Single. One. of those children listed desperately needs a home and a family.

All my love and prayers to "Erin" and her future. May God hear and heed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!