Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Public Plea

Dear Universe,

This is a public plea to God and man for the safe and prompt return of the three captured Israeli boys: Yaakov Naftali ben Rachel Devorah (Naftali), Eyal ben Iris Teshurah (Eyal), and Gilad Michael ben Bat Galim (Michael).  They are presumed kidnapped by Hamas, and it is assumed that their captors will attempt to smuggle them into Gaza soon.  Oh Lord God, do everything in Your power to bring them home before that happens; oh those who read this, pray, do good deeds in their names, do SOMETHING!

This is my plea, the plea of Sarah Tovah [last name censored], a fortunate, privileged, American young woman who cannot begin to imagine what these teens are facing.  Please God, hear my cry.

Hear my cry.

Love,
Your Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!