Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Shouting From the Rooftops for My Boy

Today I feel it necessary to "shout from the rooftops" for "my" "Jacob."  I've been praying for him, posting his picture, etc. for a year and eight months since I started working on "praying him home," as they say on Reece's Rainbow.

In that time, many things both big and small have happened in my life.  I have completed many college classes with grades both good and not so good, gone through bipolar episodes, gone through RND episodes, made friends and lost a few as well, explored who I am as a Jew.

And for all that time, "Jacob" has still been waiting for a home and parents to call his own.

Please, someone see him! Oh, please, someone see him!

"Jacob":
Jacob smJacob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!