Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Kippah Number 56

At yesterday's Bat Mitzvah, I managed to snag kippah 56! It is a perfect addition to my "business" stack: small enough to not be so noticeable; and suede, a business-like material, at least in my mind.  Here it is, in all its pastel-blue, silver-rimmed, glory:


I also happen to possess a kippah from this young woman's older brother's Bar Mitzvah, three years ago almost to the day (they might even have had the same Torah portion, I don't remember)...which makes me feel, well, old; as well as proud that I have been a semi-regular at that synagogue for so long.  Her brother's kippah, navy suede with a notched silver border, also has a happy home in my "business" stack.  Below is a picture of the two kippot together:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!