- My good mental health, just recently regained and very fragile
- My friend "Charlotte" who has seen me through every episode and "blip" I've had since starting college, and our almost-daily phone conversations
- My friend "Heather" and our visit this coming weekend (I will try to take pictures!)
- The selling/donating/general ridding myself of the vast majority of my childhood dolls, as I move on to a new phase of life
- The quilt I am making
- The residential community in which I will be living this coming year...I can finally shout it from the rooftops...I will be living in a community specially designed for LGBT folks, and I am super excited!
- My Jewish faith, always, even when it is hard (Watch for a "hard" post on Tuesday.)
- My nightgowns...I'm sorry...but they're pretty!
"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."
I believe in God.
I believe in God.
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Giving Thanks to...Whom Else...GOD!
I thought it would be fun to thank God for as many specific blessings as possible, thereby giving you all a window into my current life. Ready...Steady...GO!
- ► 2017 (58)
- ► 2016 (111)
- ► 2015 (85)
- Sabbath Lamp
- The Penitnetial Season
- Building my Jewish Home
- A Magical Sabbath
- A Big Jewish Step
- "Heather's" Visit
- Gathering Prayers for "Trudy"
- More Work on My Quilt
- My Last New Skirt (For Now)
- My Quilt
- My New Skirts
- Tisha B'Av 2014
- Erev Tisha B'Av 2014
- And Little "Jacob's" Picture
- Giving Thanks to...Whom Else...GOD!
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (89)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (47)
- I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!