Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Documenting a Wardrobe: Part Three: The Short Stretchies

This post will show you two skirts that, for lack of a better term, I have named the "short stretchies."  They are exactly the same, except that one is pink and one is blue.  I bought them both at Covered Girl Clothing, for 25 dollars each.

This is the short coral pink, sometimes just termed the short pink (as opposed to the long pink; see part two of this series).  I got it on my first trip ever to Covered Girl, when I wanted "something pink and something denim."  (I also got my short denim--see part one of this series--on that trip.)  It is lightweight and breezy and perfect for Spring.

And this is the short royal blue.  This one has quite the story.  As soon as I walked out of the store with the short pink and the short denim, I wanted this one.  For a variety of reasons I can't remember, I did not go back and get it that day.  When I was going back to the store a few months later for Winter skirts, I promised myself that if I came in enough under budget and they still had these, I would finally get this one.  I came in enough under budget by one dollar.  I saw a rack of these skirts, but I did not see this blue.  I did see a brown I liked, so I grabbed that.  When I brought my pile to be rung up, the lady noticed my brown one and said, "Medium? We have this in lots of colors..." and so I got my blue skirt at last.  Isn't it pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!