So I have thought, and thought, and thought about exactly what to say in this post and how to word it. I decided it was best to just sit down with my laptop and write whatever spilled out. I certainly don't want to wait until the news goes stale; that would spoil everything.
I AM OFFICIALLY DATING SOMEONE! His name is Shepard. I met him at the bisexuals group. And--wait for it--he's Jewish. Really.
We don't match up religiously, but you know what? That's OK. I am never going to find a person with whom I match up 100 percent on everything.
I am madly crushing on him, and obsessing over him in between contact moments. We had last night together at the meeting and dinner after; we were texting last night; we talked this morning for forty minutes. We have another call scheduled for my birthday (six days away), another after that for the Saturday I am in Massachusetts again (five days later), and he is coming over to my apartment the weekend after that. I think that's a good amount of contact: it gives us time to do other things in between, such as work (for him) and school (for me). On my own time, in between contact, I can think about him as much as I want.
I am over the moon. This is good.
"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."
I believe in God.
I believe in God.
- Most Important
- Documenting a Wardrobe: Part Five: The Others
- Documenting a Wardrobe: Part Four: The Skorts
- Documenting a Wardrobe: Part Three: The Short Stre...
- Documenting a Wardrobe: Part Two: The Long Miscell...
- Documenting a Wardrobe: Part One: The Denims
- Valentine's Day Gifts from Boyfriend
- Another Picture: Boyfriend and Me
- Me With My BOYFRIEND!
- Even More Special
- Really, Really Special
- School Update
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2016 (111)
- ► 2015 (85)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (89)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (47)
- I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!