Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Bad Place

Currently, I am in a Very Bad Place physically. I just started going to the gym consistently again last week, and that always makes me worse before it makes me better. I am experiencing long waves of intense, sometimes roaring pain followed by waves of intense, crippling exhaustion. On a good day, I am functioning on roughly seventy percent of my normal energy.

Every time I start up going to the gym again (Yes, yes I know I should just go consistently and never stop and then this wouldn't happen!) I get worse and worse for about three weeks before I start to feel better. School will start during the second week of this process. I am very excited to start classes again, but cannot quite imagine actually walking around, functioning without a daily nap, in essence living like a normal, healthy college student.

Right now, I am playing Steven Curtis Chapman music for inspiration and comfort. I will just put one foot in front of the other and take things one day at a time.

Your prayers would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!