Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Upcoming School Year

With the school year fast approaching (I start September 4th), blogging may come to a standstill for a while.(It also may not, depending on how much work I have; we'll have to see.) This semester I am taking Life of Primates, Introduction to Cultural Anthropology, Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology, and Topics in Rabbinic Literature. I am very excited about all four classes.

I also have my work-study job hours set. (Work-study jobs are subsidized by the government and one can earn up to one thousand dollars a term to go towards tuition etc.) I will be working on Mondays and Wednesdays for two hours each, and Thursdays for three and a half hours. I am going back to the same job I had last year: a library person who organizes books and works at the circulation desk. It's honestly a rather boring job, and it is really painful due to the RND, but it's a job and that's what matters.

I must say, between the classes and the work, I feel very grown-up and mature.

Happy school year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!