Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Friday, May 8, 2015

In Limbo

So here I am, "in limbo" if you will, at quarter-to-five am, waiting to prepare and leave for my second final exam.  I set my alarms this early because I didn't expect to hear them at first...and then I heard them immediately, annd here I am.

My final last night was a disaster! In preparing for the one this morning, I did not prepare enough for that one.  There were a couple of sections (one that is coming to mind is Banzhaf power distribution; I don't remember any specific others) where I literally couldn't write anything down.  Maybe I blanked, and maybe I never knew that information in the first place.  The second seems less likely, as took the midterm with that on it and did OK, but there you go.

This Sabbath, a couple who are both alumni of my college are celebrating the Bat Mitzvah of their daughter.  They are holding the ceremony and lunch on campus, and they have invited any students who want to come to the service and the lunch.  My favorite Rabbi is officiating,and my friend "Sammy" will be there. ("Sammy's" a new-ish friend but already very dear to me). So will the friend who is too dear to get a code name (unless I gave him one earlier and simply don't remember).  I haven't been to a Bat Mitzvah in a long time; it's going to be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!