From now on, I will try to post on my blog every day, and every day that I manage to post, I will post my "Jacob's" photo. This way, more people will see him, and the hope is that someone will offer a prayer, or drop some money in his grant account, or maybe even step forward to adopt him.
"Jacob" has two photos posted on Reece's Rainbow, and because I cannot decide which one is cuter and will tug at people's heartstrings more, I will simply alternate between them.
So here is "Jacob" for today:
"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."
I believe in God.
I believe in God.
- ► 2016 (111)
- ► 2015 (85)
- Your Prayers, Please?
- "To tell of Your kindness in the mornings, and You...
- A Plea for Prayer
- Two Big DIfferences Between Judaism and Christiani...
- Dirty and Sinful, or Holy and Beautiful?
- Jewish Music and Liturgy
- "Plan B"
- "Shabbat is [almost] Here, Shabbat is [almost] Her...
- World Down Syndrome Day 2014
- Flooding my Blog with Pictures of "Jacob"
- Heartstopping News
- God's Beautiful Plan
- Yelling, Shouting, Screaming, Breaking Down Doors
- Yelling for "Jacob"
- Really Happening
- Minyan Man (or Woman)
- A vcery interesting social phenomenon...
- I Came, I Saw, I Conquered.
- Rosh Hodesh Adar II
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (89)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (47)
- I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!