Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Heartstopping News

Russia has taken over Cr*mea, we knew that.  But now they are halting in progress adoptions and families must leave without their children! Please join me in prayer.  I am going to compose a prayer here and now and post it below; please add your own.

Dear God,

The situation in Cr*mea is a mess and I'm afraid it may get worse.  I don't want P*tin to go farther but we all know he probably will.  My heart aches for those children who are having the doors slammed on their futures; my stomach is sick for them as well.  Please help them, and us, to see the light in these dark and terrible times.  Keep faith with us as we try to keep faith with You; help us to understand Your ways.  The Earth is under Your control; You know each person on it.  Please keep these children safe and well.  Please God.

Love,
Your Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!