Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Just 'Cause

Katherine couldn't come today, and yes, I'm disappointed.  She might be coming tomorrow, or we might move her visit to next week.

So, as the title says, I am posting just because, just to share another aging out Reece's Rainbow child, a girl this time, with you all.

Here is "DAWN."  Her birth information says 2001 (and that's all it says); I recently read that Reece's Rainbow lists children on the aging out page when they have EIGHTEEN MONTHS to go.  That means that's the most she has.  "Dawn" has Down syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!