"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."
I believe in God.
I believe in God.
Monday, February 22, 2016
My New Blog Badge
Today I have changed the Reece's Rainbow "advertisement" at the top of my blog. They have several new designs now, and I decided to change both just for the sake of variety and to acknowledge their tenth anniversary (June 9th, 2016). The little boy pictured is John Nalle, ten years old, newly home from Ukraine. I read his mother's blog regularly. Her name is Julia; you can find her blog at covenantbuilders.blogspot.com.
- ► 2017 (58)
- Stationery Saga
- What's in a Name?
- Getting Super Excited
- Just 'Cause
- Letters to God, Prayer Waiting List, and Introduci...
- A Walk Through my Reece's Rainbow Experience (with...
- The Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) Beast
- I. DID. IT!
- Today's Child
- My New Reece's Rainbow Project
- My New Blog Badge
- The Twists and Turns in Life's Road
- Mission Accomplished
- Sabbath in my New Apartment (Warning: LONG Post, 1...
- In It for the Long Haul: The Qualls Family
- Rosh Hodesh Adar I
- Graduation Gift
- "Coming Home to Our People, Coming Home to Our Lan...
- Kosher Kitchen Challenges and Wonderful Fun
- Letting A Little More Judaism Back In
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2015 (85)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (89)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (47)
- I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!