Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Stationery Saga

It turns out that the personalized Etsy stationery about which I was so excited is not an option because the seller cannot ship until March 13th.  By March 13th, I would have more than run out of the five-color cardstock I am currently using.

I think I'll end up getting the similarly priced stationery from Amazon.  It has a few distinct advantages, actually: it is purple, my favorite color; it comes with envelopes, for my most secret letters; and it is roughly the size (8-1/2" by 11") on which I am used to writing.  The personalizable Etsy stationery was very nice, but it was also 5" by 7", much smaller.  Additionally, I realize now, if I had paper printed with "Love from a Young Jewish Woman" I would feel confined to that side of the page; most of my letters these days bleed over at least a little bit onto the back of whatever I am writing on.

Purple flowers, purple envelopes...purple, purple, purple, here I come!

And introducing "BARRY" (my father's name!!!), aging out in DECEMBER, diagnosed with cerebral palsy,and yet again from my "Jacob's" country.  I had promised the world that I would post the next boy after "Patience," regardless of country, and he just so happens to be from "Jacob's" country anyway!

Barry (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!