It turns out that the personalized Etsy stationery about which I was so excited is not an option because the seller cannot ship until March 13th. By March 13th, I would have more than run out of the five-color cardstock I am currently using.
I think I'll end up getting the similarly priced stationery from Amazon. It has a few distinct advantages, actually: it is purple, my favorite color; it comes with envelopes, for my most secret letters; and it is roughly the size (8-1/2" by 11") on which I am used to writing. The personalizable Etsy stationery was very nice, but it was also 5" by 7", much smaller. Additionally, I realize now, if I had paper printed with "Love from a Young Jewish Woman" I would feel confined to that side of the page; most of my letters these days bleed over at least a little bit onto the back of whatever I am writing on.
Purple flowers, purple envelopes...purple, purple, purple, here I come!
And introducing "BARRY" (my father's name!!!), aging out in DECEMBER, diagnosed with cerebral palsy,and yet again from my "Jacob's" country. I had promised the world that I would post the next boy after "Patience," regardless of country, and he just so happens to be from "Jacob's" country anyway!
"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."
I believe in God.
I believe in God.
- ► 2017 (58)
- Stationery Saga
- What's in a Name?
- Getting Super Excited
- Just 'Cause
- Letters to God, Prayer Waiting List, and Introduci...
- A Walk Through my Reece's Rainbow Experience (with...
- The Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) Beast
- I. DID. IT!
- Today's Child
- My New Reece's Rainbow Project
- My New Blog Badge
- The Twists and Turns in Life's Road
- Mission Accomplished
- Sabbath in my New Apartment (Warning: LONG Post, 1...
- In It for the Long Haul: The Qualls Family
- Rosh Hodesh Adar I
- Graduation Gift
- "Coming Home to Our People, Coming Home to Our Lan...
- Kosher Kitchen Challenges and Wonderful Fun
- Letting A Little More Judaism Back In
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2015 (85)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (89)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (47)
- I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!