I decided I am simply getting too excited about my graduation gift to leave you with nothing more than vague descriptions, especially as I probably won't have it for about another month. (Assuming the money transfer happens today, I will have the money Monday...and it can take three weeks for things from that site to arrive.) Therefore, I am now going to the Emanuel Judaica site to copy and paste pictures for you.
Except it won't let me, and I am feeling feverish, so forget it. Sorry!
EDITED TO ADD: I think I figured it out. Let's see. This is the candelabrum:
(Sorry the picture's so big, I have no control over that.) Notice the graceful yet unique shape, and as explained before, the color matches my runner.
This is the graduation gift kippah:
As explained, I have wanted this one ever since I first saw it, about a year and a half, maybe two years, ago. It will be my first one with a Jerusalem scene.
"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."
I believe in God.
I believe in God.
- ► 2017 (58)
- Super Sabbath (!!!)
- Sewing Project Plans
- Lessons from my Grandfather's Funeral
- Miracles, Miracles...Miracles!
- Back-to-School Clothes
- Turning to God
- Graduation Gift--Ordered!
- An Appalling Deal-Breaker, and Tisha B'Av 2016
- A Judaica Milestone (or: The Story of Sarah and Ca...
- Complicated Emotions (Yes, Two Posts Today, Too)
- Hannukah Kippot
- Getting Too Excited
- Three-Part Post: Morning Rituals, Graduation Gift ...
- Second Entry Today: So Sweet, and Kippah Collectio...
- First Entry Today: Break. My. Heart.
- Alive and Kicking...and Bad News
- Bipolar Poetry
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2015 (85)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (89)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (47)
- I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!