Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Monday, March 6, 2017

Big Deal Evening

Tonight is a very big deal: it is Shepard's and my first bisexuals group meeting as a couple.  I have a few reasons for not wanting to go (the need to study for my midterm next week, and the risk of overstimulation, among them), but I know how important it is to Shepard that I be there.  We compromised: I promised to be there, but I told him I might have to leave in the middle.

Also, I had to replace a button on the left glove of the pair he gave me.  The button that fell off was a neat little black circle, identical to all the other buttons on those gloves.  I don't have any that match, so I decided to just have fun.  I chose a plain pink circle button, to add a pop of color to the gloves.

And now I must leave for vision therapy.  I hope everyone reading this has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!