Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The "Do Good, Feel Good" Game Round VI

Yes, I am doing another round of this game with no break from the last.  This is because I have been reading for hours, so I need a proportional break to get myself back in the groove: not an hours-long break, but longer than just one of these posts.  Another one should make the break just the right length.

This time I am "visiting" the Other Angels, Girls, 0-5.  As in the post with this age group's boys, below, I am trying for five different countries.

This is "Jubilee."  She is diagnosed with cerebral palsy and temporal lobe epilepsy.  Her description says she is three years old, but from the date she was listed, she is almost five now. She is in Latin America.
jubilee

This is "Carey."  She is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.  She is five years old and in country EE-1.


This is "Noelia."  She is diagnosed with early antenatal central nervous system defect; microcephaly; cerebral palsy with a spastic feet paraparesis; speech development delay; lack of protein energy; and received primary latent hypothyreosis.  She is five years old--or at least she was when she was listed--and in country EE-8.


This is "Rose."  She is diagnosed with a cleft lip and palate, and cerebral palsy.  She is five years old and is in country PRC.
Rose

This is "Summer."  She is diagnosed with FAS and "mixed development disorder," and was born prematurely.  She is either just turned five or very nearly five (as usual for Reece's Rainbow, only a birth month and year are given, and her fifth birthday is sometime this month), and is in country EE-7.
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!