Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Monday, March 13, 2017

The "Do Good, Feel Good" Game Round IV

Partially just as a reward for finishing all my tasks for the day, and partially to bring lowered sensory thresholds back up, I am doing a second one of these.  The children posted in this entry all come from the Other Angels, Girls, 6-9 page on Reece's Rainbow.

This is "Chloe."  She is diagnosed with congenital heart defect (ventricular septal defect, atrial septal defect); convergent concomitant strabismus; mental and physiological delays; acquired deformity of chest and rib; and probable FAS.  She is six or seven years old and is in country EE-1.
41128135744 Chloe (1)

This is "Brynn."  She is diagnosed with cerebral palsy.  She is seven years old and in country PRC.
Brynn (1)

This is "Nicole."  She is diagnosed with microcephaly; abnormal development of the left upper limb; moderate mental delay.  She is six or seven years old and in country EE-1.
Nicole

This is "Anah."  She is diagnosed with impaired intelligence, motor and speech.  She is six years old and in country PRC.
Anah

Special shout-out for "Moira!" (No picture.)  She is diagnosed with disturbed emotional-social development; suspected harassment by father; and she wears glasses.  SHe is listed with her younger brother, "Mack."  "Moira" is nearly eight and in country EE-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!