Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The "Do Good, Feel Good" Game Round VIII

Although I am too worn out to do any more schoolwork today (I really wanted to, but this soon after an episode, limits must be respected), I am not too worn out to help the world...never too worn out for that.  Today's children come from the Reece's Rainbow HIV+ 6-9 page.  6-9 is my favorite age group from which to adopt: the age group child I hope to adopt myself one day.

This is "Nevan."  He is nine years old and in Africa 5.
Nevan (2)

This is "Tyrese."  As well as HIV, he is diagnosed with "disorder of brain;" divergent concomitant strabismus; atopic dermatitis; umbilical hernia; and possible FAS.  He is six or seven years old and in country EE-1.
tyrese

This is "Henley."  As well as HIV, he has a slight mental delay.  He is eight or nine years old and in country EE-1.
henley

This is "Oscar."  As well as HIV, he is diagnosed with FAS, other disorders of the nervous system, other disorder of psychological development, chronic atticoantral suppurative otitis media.  He is six or seven years old and in country EE-1.


Special shout-out for "Deric."  (No picture.)  As well as HIV, he is diagnosed with thrombocytopenia.  He is five or six years old and in country EE-8.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!