Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Friday, March 17, 2017

The "Do Good, Feel Good" Game Round XIII

It is just about an hour until I plan to light Shabbat candles (lighting a little early to allow for prayers and dinner before my boyfriend comes over), and the very best way I can think to fill some of that time is to do one of these posts.  I am up to Down Syndrome, Girls, 6-9.

This is "Tarsha."  As well as Down syndrome, she is diagnosed with postoperative CHD (tetralogy of fallot).  She is nine years old and in country PRC.
Tara 2

This is "Hannah."  She is seven years old and in country PRC.
Hannah-sm

Special shout-out for "Angelica!" (No picture.)  As well as Down syndrome, she is diagnosed with three congenital heart defects: VSD, ASD 11, and PDA.  She is seven years old and in country EE-2.

This is "Gabi."  She is nine years old and in Latin America.
Gabi update (1)

This is "Everlynne."  She is six years old and in country PRC.
Everly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!