Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

The "Do Good, Feel Good" Game Round II

Because I so love helping the world (one might say I am addicted to it), and because I did not set a time limit between these posts, I am doing one more round of this game tonight.  This time, I am "visiting" the Other Angels 10+ girls.

This is "Jewell."  She is diagnosed with cerebral palsy and TBI.  She is nearly 11 years old and is in country EE-1.
jewell2015a

This is "Willow."  She is diagnosed with H-NM.  She is 11 years old and is in Latin America.
Willow

This is "Sarahfina."  She is diagnosed with autism.  She is 11 years old and in country PRC. (Side note: this girl already has my heart because she has autism like my boyfriend and is in my "Jacob's" country.)
Sarahfina

This is "Madison."  She is diagnosed with severe mental delays; anemia; other disorders of optic disc; other specified acquired deformities of limbs.  She is 12 or 13 years old and is in country EE-1.
41128135847 Madison (2)

This is "Edith."  She is diagnosed with depression; impulsive tendencies; ADD; possible FAS; past meningitis.  She is 10 or 11 years old and is in country EE-1.  (Side note: this girl already has my heart because she has a psychiatric problem like me, and ADD like my younger brother.)
30131131941 Edith


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!