Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The "Do Good, Feel Good" Game Round VII

Glory, glory, glory: I am well again mentally! (I think, anyway; disclaimer here that I can always be wrong.)  However, much as I want to be asleep right now, it just isn't happening yet.  What better way to get sleepy than by helping the world?

This post starts the next category on Reece's Rainbow--the HIV+ kids.  They are divided by age only, not gender.  In other words, the children in this entry are from the HIV+, 10+ page, and are both boys and girls.  I am not setting rules about how many boys I post, and how many girls; just whichever children grab my heart.

This is "Eric."  He is 13 years old, and in country EE-1.


This is "Jeanette."  As well as being HIV positive, she is diagnosed with strabismus; congenital cataract (right eye is blind); mental delays; FAS; and tuberculosis of the lymph nodes.  She is 13 or 14 years old, and in country EE-1.


This is "Sarai."  As well as HIV, "Sarai" is diagnosed with FAS.  She is 13 or 14 years old, and in country EE-1.
sarai-2016

This is "Alicia."  As well as HIV, she has FAS and cognitive delays.  She is 12 or 13 years old, and in country EE-1.


This is "Inga."  She is 10 or 11 years old and in country EE-2.
146066781485749-7




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!