Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Monday, July 16, 2012

A First

Today I wrote a very special prayer-letter, of a sort I have never written before (or, if I have, I've forgotten it): a letter about someone I know and have met in "real life". "Emily" has been under a lot of stress recently, and woke up with a migraine. She then told me about other difficulties, physical and emotional, that she's been experiencing. I asked her if she wanted me to write to God on her behalf. She said yes, so I did, telling Him about her migraines, her thyroid issues, her bipolar disorder (type two), and her feeling of being overwhelmed by it all. I ended the letter asking God to put a hand on her shoulder and guide her through her river current of life, that she may go over and/or around the rocks instead of bashing into them.

If anybody feels inclined to pray for "Emily," please do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!