Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Can See God's Hand...

Today I had to go over to Computer Repair to pick up my recently fixed laptop. While I was there, one of the men who work there had to reinstall my anti-virus software, so the other one struck up a conversation with me.

We began the conversation with the fact that I wanted my internship to start and it wasn't happening, and the man said that sometimes God's plans aren't our plans, which is EXACTLY what I've been thinking recently! He also agreed with me that gaining six people who need prayer, in the space of a week, is no coincidence. God knew these people would need me and God adjusted my situation so I could pray for them effectively.

Yay, God! I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!