Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Satisfaction

I just got done hanging out with my good friend "Charlotte." We talked for literally three hours, until she had to leave. I love talking with her about pretty much anything and everything. We covered my current prayer life, how our respective summers are going, my pain situation, her video gaming, her relationships with her two sets of parents (mom and stepdad, dad and stepmom), the fact that I have to go home this weekend, etc., etc., etc....

I really, deeply enjoy having a friendship such as this where we can just share back and forth without worrying about what is being said, whether either of us is talking too much, or pretty much anything else. We just sit down and talk.

And you know what? I CAN DO IT. I successfully navigated an important (albeit simple) social situation today! I DID IT. I have friends.

I have friends. I have friends. I HAVE FRIENDS!

On another note...

I was supposed to start an internship in early July, but it hasn't happened yet. I know that God knew it would work out this way (He knows everything), and I think that it's quite possible God planned it this way all along.

I believe that God knew I needed to move in with my friends, learn some basic "live with people" skills, and find my place in the group before the school year started, without the added pressure of schoolwork. I also think it is no accident that so many cases that need prayer (six now!) have come to my attention in the last few days. With an internship, I would not have the energy to properly keep up with all these prayer needs; as it is, they are my primary obligation and I can rise to the occasion.

Thank You, All-Knowing Mother and Healer, for Your actions in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!