Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Pictures from Katherine's Visit

Here are the photos that Katherine and I took together.

(This is actually just a picture of my new stationery; I tacked it on this blog post because I didn't want to do a separate post just for this picture.  Isn't it beautiful? Can't wait to use it.)

The first picture of Katherine and me, from Saturday night.  (All of these are "selfies" taken by Katherine because her arm is longer.)

...And another one from Saturday night.

Sunday morning...I was in a lot of pain, and you can tell by my tense smile and pale complexion.  Katherine is a faithful friend who loves me anyway; she even offered to skip the museum! (I promptly vetoed that idea.)

On our way to the subway station Sunday morning.  That is Garden of Eden supermarket in the background; I thought all the produce made a cool backdrop.

In front of the museum steps.  Yes, I know it's sideways; I thought I would be able to rotate it once it was on the blog, but I guess not.  Still, I think it's a sweet picture.

And one more...in Central Park.  This one might be my favorite.

Now, I am sharing a Reece's Rainbow aging-out boy.  This time I am sharing the other one without a picture, "DANTE."  He ages out in APRIL.  "Dante" is diagnosed with Down syndrome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!