Welcome!

"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how big your God is."

I believe in God.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Yelling for "Christopher"

In this post, I am committed to yelling for "CHRISTOPHER."  He is listed on Reece's Rainbow, and he will be very hard to find a home for, for four reasons:

  1. He is a boy.
  2. He ages out in the next EIGHTEEN MONTHS.
  3. He has siblings (sister born 2005, brother born 2008), and he hopes they can all be adopted together.
  4. There is no picture of him for people to see.
"Christopher's" diagnoses include: psoriasis vulgaris, Hyperkinetic disorders, and nonorganic enuresis.

Here is what Reece's Rainbow has to say about him (and yes, I am shamelessly quoting here):

"'Christopher' is calmer, verbal aggression in interaction is no longer observed.

"In a relationship he tries to act nice, waits for praises.  He likes making social contacts, has friends of the same age as he is.  The boy loves doing household chores.  Spends his spare time by the TV, likes cell phone games, sometimes plays with his little sister and brother.  The boy likes inventing things, he has logically practical thinking.  The boy has acquired knitting.  He is in a correction class at the school.  The boy does his homework in a prolonged school group, sometimes some tasks should be done at home though.  He is not so good at mathematics, especially in solving math word problems.  The boy packs his bag for school self-dependently, sometimes forgets something.  The boy does his homework quickly but superficially, then characteristic phrase for him is 'Everything will be fine!'.  The boy needs control.  He wants to be adopted together with his siblings."

I know there's no picture of "Christopher" to convince people to adopt him, which is actually precisely why I'm taking the time to devote a whole blog post to him.  And doesn't his description make him sound like a wonderful son? Who wouldn't want a teen who "waits for praises"; "likes making social contacts"; "loves doing household chores"; "has logically practical thinking"; and "wants to be adopted together with his siblings"? He sounds like the perfect boy for a family to me!

PLEASE SOMEONE "SEE" HIM, AND MAKE HIM YOUR SON!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar, Jewish young adult (had my Hebrew birthday, the one I count, and turned 23 this past January) who also suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I love life and I live for my best friends: they are my purpose and my reason for trying so hard. I remain passionately devoted to those I love; I will not let my disorders make me totally self-centered. I like to read, write, and sew. My Rabbinical school plans did not work out, and I am now hoping to go into the field of Early Childhood Education. Please note: I am currently maintaining only Carried in His Hands. Enjoy!